To stop service when you are moving, or to shut off seasonal service, Please click on the following link for our request for discontinuance form. We request that you submit your cancellation request in Writing. Be sure to notify us a few days before you want your water/wastewater service disconnected so we are able to take a final and accurate meter reading and ensure that you are only charged for water you have used. We will calculate a pro-rated statement for the final days used.

If you have already moved out of the area please email the form or call our customer service, who will assit you with your cancellation request.  Be ready to tell us the date service should be stopped, to arrange for a final meter reading, and to provide us with your final billing address. And don’t forget to have your service address, billing address, and telephone number handy.

Our rates are regulated and approved by the Public Service  Commission of West Virginia. 

Have you have recently repaired a leak in your service line, under  your home or business , or within the walls of your home/business?  You may be entitled to a leak adjustment.

Please review our policy, then click on the leak  adjustment request form and return your completed form to the district office for review and consideration.  

304-623-5304 (call or fax during office hours)
100 Coal St. Clarksburg, WV 26301-5966

             Summit Park Public Service District

Click the following links for a PDF of our forms.  You may email, fax, mail, or hand deliver to our office using the following:

SPPSD Forms & Applications

SPPSD Rates and Charges Current Tariffs